Before during and after pics.
I started working before I remembered to snap some pictures but you get the idea of how small and crappy the kitchen was. The cabinets came out to easy. The floor. Not so much. 4 days with the hammer drill. I add some other small projects and much more to come.
Time got short and I didn't take pics installing the floor & cabinets.
![]() |
| "BREAKFAST AREA?" |
![]() |
| WALL BETWEEN KITCHEN AND DINNING |
![]() |
| BOOM!! |
![]() |
| WALL IS COMING DOWN |
![]() |
| REMOVE THE POPCORN |
![]() |
| MMMM POPCORN "NO JOHN!" |
![]() |
| THIS SUCKS |
![]() |
| TILE |
| I installed the old upper cabinets in the garage |
| front shrubs AAAAA! |
| BACK YARD SHRUB MESS |
| CLEAN YARD! |
| BEFORE |
| AFTER |
| SHOWER BEFORE |
| AFTER |










































No comments:
Post a Comment